INS Works is committed to protect your privacy. We will process your personal data only in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
INS Works (hereinafter “INS” or “we”) is the controller for your personal data concerning INS customers, website visitors, partners, suppliers, job applicants, insiders and inventors. In this privacy notice, you will find information on INS Works personal data processing in general and providing instructions on how to exercise your rights regarding your personal data.
INS Works Oy, PL1000, FI-05401 Tuusula Finland. The named Data Protection Officer (DPO) and INS Works official representative is the managing director.
You will find information on which types of personal data we collect and process about you. Each section will also explain what our purposes are for processing your personal data and what are the legal bases for processing. Any applicable legal obligations mentioned within this privacy notice, are in accordance with Finnish and EU laws and directives.
At INS Works, your personal data is processed only by personnel who are authorized to do so based on their role. Your personal data is not processed by any third parties. No transfer of data to third parties is planned, except when legally mandated. Should such a possibility be considered, we will request your consent.
By default, we store personal data only as long as is necessary for the purposes it was collected for. When personal data is no longer needed for the purpose it was originally collected for it will be deleted or anonymized unless we have a legal obligation to retain data for a longer period. What are your rights as a data subject?
As a data subject you have certain rights which help you to control your own personal data and to affect the way it is being processed. In this section, we provide you information about your rights as a data subject. If you wish to use your rights, please contact the DPO by email.
• Right of access, You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not your personal data is being processed by us and to know what personal data about you we have or intend to process;
• Right to rectification, if your personal data is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to request for rectification or completion of your personal data; Right to be forgotten, you have the right to request your personal data to be erased. In this case INS Works will delete all you personal data from any register or database within a reasonable time, unless we have a legal obligation. Please notice that upon deleting your personal data, INS Works will not be able to provide you with services;
• Restriction of Processing, Right to Object, Data Portability and Withdrawal of Consent, In certain situations, you have the right to request us to restrict the processing of your personal data, for example if personal data concerning you is inaccurate. Based on your particular situation, you may also have the right to object the processing of your personal data, in which case we will evaluate whether there are any compelling legitimate grounds for continuance of processing. You may always object processing for the purpose of direct marketing. In some cases, you may also have the right to data portability.
In cases where the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent for processing at any time, followed by your personal data being deleted from any register or database within a reasonable time.
We at INS Works aim to resolve all issues related to your personal data through negotiations. Exercising your right to restriction of processing, right to object, data portability and withdrawal of consent, your personal data will be deleted from any register or database within a reasonable time. If our processing infringes your rights as a data subject, you may file a complaint to your local supervisory authority.
Yes, the privacy notice can be subject to updates, developments and changes whenever our business operations require so. The up-to-date version of the privacy notice can always be found on the INS Works official website. No notices will be sent to any data subjects, unless substantial changes to the way INS Works processes and collects your personal data.
We might process the personal data for the following purposes:
• To secure and optimize your website experience;
• To develop our products and services based on website visitor behavior and customer feedback and surveys;
• To market our products and services;
• To measure the effectiveness of our marketing and to provide you with more relevant content;
• To fulfil our other legal obligations;
• To market and sell our products and services;
• To deliver our products or services;
• To manage invoicing and payments;
• To provide customer support for sold products and services;
• To develop our products and services based on customer feedback and surveys.
We primarily might collect personal data directly from you as you contact us
• Your identification and contact details, such as name, birthdate, address, email address and phone number;
• Information on the partnership relation, such as billing information, contractual information;
• Information on how you use our website. We collect data on how you use our websites. This may include for example information on which INS Works websites you have visited, how long you stayed on them, which items you clicked on and your IP-address;
• Technical information, such as IP-address, terminal equipment information and device location information (if you have consented to providing location information for a specific application).
We process your personal data only if we have a valid legal basis for doing so. Please find information about the legal basis for our processing purposes below:
Processing of your personal data is based on our legitimate interest when it is done for the purposes of marketing, selling and developing of our products and services, or for providing customer communication. It is also in our legitimate interest to measure the effectiveness of our marketing, to deliver our goods and services, to provide customer support for sold goods and services, and to manage invoices and payments.
The legal basis for processing is our legal obligation when we are subjected to statutory requirements.
When we have entered into a contractual agreement directly with an individual, such as a sole trader, the legal basis for processing personal data is performance of a contract for the purposes of delivering our goods and services, providing you with our digital services, providing customer support for sold goods and services, and managing invoices and payments.